Green Bean Stuff
Look, I don’t do names
- 1 package pre-cooked sausages (we like Johnsonville smoked turkey sausage, but anything works)
- 4 or 5 potatoes
- 2 cans green beans (do not drain)
- salt and pepper
- Peel and roughly cube the potatoes.
- Lay the sausages out in a stock pot. Throw the potatoes on top, then the green beans.
- If the water from the green beans doesn’t cover the potatoes, add enough water until they’re just barely covered.
- Add a whack of margarine, then salt and pepper the whole mess.
- Turn the heat to medium-high. Cover. Walk away for about an hour.